Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ok, I lied...

I had the honor of photographing this precious little one this morning. Mr. B is a last minute work in before I head off on my vacation. I'm so glad I was able to photograph him. Just precious!!! I said I was only going to post one picture for Mom and Dad (and grand-parent's, aunts, uncles...) to see before I left, but I just couldn't help myself!! They were processing so quickly, I decided just to spend a little more time so you could get a good sampling of what I captured. I hope you love these pictures as much as I do...

Look at that pouty little mouth!! Don't you just want to squeeze him??
And look at all that hair...

Oh, and I couldn't leave out big brother...
I usually only take black and white pictures at a newborn session, but I just had to capture Mr. K's eyes. They are the most beautiful shade of blue!!

Thanks S and B! I'll call you when I get back from my vacation.

~Michelle

No comments: